“We constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith.” 2 Thessalonians 1:11.
You are born with purpose. You are a solution to challenges and an answer o your generation. We sometimes find our calling a mystery because we want the destination without a journey. Our calling is a journey that is answered each day as we listen and walk in obedience. Our calling is a day by day attitude of faithfulness. As you continue to be faithful in what you are doing today your excellence will pave the journey of your purpose.
Your purpose is speaking:
1) Be quiet enough to hear it.
2) Be wise enough to prepare for it.
3) Be strong enough to work for it.
4) Be brave enough to speak it.
5) Be honest enough to live it.
6) Be bold enough to defend it.
7) Be faithful enough to pray it through.
Have faith in God, follow where He leads, and obey what He says. By His power and your actions you will fulfill your purpose.
I am on my journey for the destination of fulfilling my good purpose.
Read the Bible in One Year: 1 Chronicles 16-18; John 7:28-53