“But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.” 2 Corinthians 2:14.
Paul was very confident in the victory of Jesus. God will always lead us into a victory march in the midst of our battles, and as David experienced, God sometimes parade us in victory “in the presence of our enemies.”
In the midst of a battle:
1) Do not panic. God is in control. “Be still, and know that I am God.” Don’t be moved by what you see or hear, stand on the rock of revelation that your God is in control.
2) Don’t make hasty decisions. Wait on the Lord and He will direct your path.
3) Expect God to help you. “When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:10.
4) Resist the devil until He flees from you. “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7.
5) Be immoveable in faith. “I live by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7. The victory belongs to Jesus.
God’s banner over me is love and victory. The victory belongs to Jesus.
Read the Bible in One Year: 2 Kings 22-23; John 4:31;54