“Love the Lord, all his saints! The Lord preserves the faithful, but the proud he pays back in full. Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the lord.” Psalm 31:23,24.
One of the greatest strength that you have is the ‘Power of Choice’. Choose to do six things:
1) Love the Lord. Do actions that confirm your love for Him. Praise Him. Serve Him. Obey Him. Give to Him. Go to Church to fellowship with your Christian family. Glorify Him as He glorifies you.
2) Nurture faithfulness as a lifestyle. Be faithful to your family and in all relationships. Be faithful in your career and in all that you do.
3) Practice humility. Resist pride and an arrogant spirit. Pride erodes the soul and creates a strain on your relationship with God and others.
4) Be strong in the Lord. Draw strength from your Strengthener today. There is no challenge that you face that you cannot overcome in His strength.
5) Have faith in God. Do not lose hope in any circumstance; God is above all. As your Sovereign Lord He is your guaranteed victory. Faith in God is never denied, wasted or without returns. Faith pleases God and by faith you can do all things and possess all things according to His will.
6) Have a great day. Create and rule your world. Have a great day because you have a great God who lives in you and will flow through you in power, love and victory.
I am strong in the Lord and in His mighty power to create and rule my world.
Read the Bible in One Year: Psalm 29-30; Acts 22:15-29.