“Do everything without complaining or arguing.” Philippians 2:14.
Practice makes perfect. Choice is deliberate power. You can create a greater you with a greater heart.
Create a greater you:
1) Have faith in God. By faith I will create and rule my world with positive thoughts and unwavering faith.
2) Practice a positive attitude. Refuse to be moved into an attitude of murmuring, grumbling, and
3) Keep God on the throne of your heart. Do not allow circumstances to rule your heart. God will
preserve you as you live by faith.
4) Surround yourself with positive friends. They will encourage and motivate you.
5) Create and control your atmospheres. Live in an atmosphere of praise and thanksgiving.
“Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
I am a vessel of faith and praise. I live in the atmosphere of glory.
Read the Bible in One Year: 1 Chronicles 7-9; John 6:22-44