“Praise the LORD. Praise, O servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.” (Ps. 113:1).
Praise is both an encouragement and a command because praise is powerful.
1) Elevates us in the Presence of God. If you are in a valley, praise can lift you out. If you are in the low place, praise can raise you higher.
2) Creates a resting place for God. God is enthroned and His atmosphere of glory is created with praise.
3) Diminishes the power of your enemies. David praised God before the giant Goliath that was threatening to destroy Israel. Goliath was defeated.
4) Causes your enemies to flee. “May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him.” (Ps. 68:1). Praise will drive away your enemies.
5) Unlocks the door to all spiritual blessings. “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.” (Eph. 1:3).
Rise above your circumstances in a lift of praise. Go higher in God and elevate yourself above your circumstance as you praise God who is Most High. As you pray and praise, the ‘chair lift of praise’ will take you into the presence of God, in the atmosphere of His Glory where He fights for you to give you victory, provision, and miracles. Praise the LORD.
I praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Read the Bible in One Year: Isaiah 43,44; 1 Thessalonians 2.