“Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.” Isaiah 60:3.
As the glory of the Lord rise upon you, you will become more attractive for His sake and yours. Christ in you is the hope for the world: “To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Col 1:27. This makes you valuable to God and to the world.
You will attract people in need of His:
- Hope. “In his name (Jesus Christ) the nations will put their hope.” Mat 12:21.
- Peace. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27.
- Joy. “I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.” John 15:11.
- Love. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16.
- Salvation. “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”
- Provision. “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Phil 4:19. (NKJV).
- Security. “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
The Bible describes you: “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.” Mat 5:14. He will display His light, brilliance, mercy, and salvation in and through you. “And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” Is 40:5.
The light and brilliance of Jesus in me is for a display of God’s Glory.
Read the Bible in One Year: Leviticus 13; Matthew 26:26-50