“For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4.
In sports, a coach is a person involved in the guidance, instruction, help, and training of a sports team or of an individual. A coach is usually experienced in the sports that he coaches in and sometimes because of an injury or age he can no longer play in the game. His experience and training ability gives him the opportunity to stay close to the game and coach his team into victory.
A good coach finds the balance of encouragement, correction, punishment, and care for his team. He knows when to ‘bench’ them and when to give them another chance. A team’s victory depends on a good coach. The LORD our God is our Champion Coach. He is not retired nor injured.
Here are 9 things about our COACH, Jesus Christ:
1) He remains the UNDEFEATED CHAMPION.
2) He conquered Satan, temptation, death, and the grave.
3) He single-handily defeated Satan while nailed to a cross.
4) He gave us His Spiritual Armor for our covering.
5) His glory is in us.
6) He filled us with the power of the Holy Spirit.
7) He made us His royal priesthood.
8) His blood still prevails over all the demons and works of evil.
9) He continues to fight for us against our enemies to give us victory.
Our Coach is EL CHAYIL LORD of Armies King of Glory, Jesus Christ. Through Him we are victorious and can do all things.
Jesus remains the Undefeated Champion over all. In Him I am safe, secure, and victorious.
Read the Bible in One Year: Job 3-4; Acts 7: 44-60